Sunday, May 4, 2008















been working my arse off recently.
tiring.
anyway, some update(s). went back to school with ly and lums to try on our graduation gown on one of my off days which i cannot really remember when. heh. after trying, we went down to the singapore flyer for dinner at popeyes' as well as to look at the ferris wheel itself. i'm like wondering, where is the qing diao when in one capsule, there is like 23 people?!
whatever.
nothing much happened recently, just some laziness in msging people, wanting to mia, some misunderstandings here and there, getting fed up over things that i should not bother myself with. what i wanna do now is to work as hard as possible, save up and hopefully get one digital camera before i fly off, to meet up often with my juniors, my friends as much as possible. july seems near all of the sudden. and the sudden urge to not leave for aussie.
and today's mommy's birthday!
HAPPY BIRHTDAY, MOMMY! <3