Monday, June 30, 2008

farewell gathering- PART ONE.

had my so called farewell gathering with my relatives and my lovely juniors yesterday.was so busy trying to entertain everyone till i lost my voice already.):but i hoped everyone had their fill of food and enjoyed themselves.thanks to my parents for organising this for me,thanks to my maid for making the effort to cook,thanks to my relatives and juniors for coming,thanks to my siblings for being so well behaved.

had a REAL surprise yesterday night though.thanks to my 6 cousins and 1 of their boyfriend who had contributed to the presents!!haha.they got me an aldo bag(YES,my fav) and an agnes b bangle.the surprising part would be,no one in my whole life bought me any accessories cos my wrists are too big,fingers are too fat,so on and so forth..i got a baby g watch too.also from my cousins!haha.i love it!i love presents,but.receiving it as farewell gifts makes me feel a lil weird,a lil sad..yups.and.not to forget,my juniors.haha,thanks guys for the card.it made me feel 'warmed'.LOL.

went to chill with my juniors after the gathering at my place.had fun taking pictures and laughing at the top of our voices.

returned home feeling sore at my throat and feeling all restless.

for pictures,go to www.lovestiramisu.multiply.com
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
met up with jie for the play at esplanade this afternoon.went to watch 'b-boyz and ballerina'.its cool,and i enjoyed it thoroughly.their moves are really sleek and way better den those i watch on wo ai hei she hui.not that theirs not COOL enough.but.still..went window shopping at marina square before dinnertime at the singapore flyer.did not get onto the flyer cos it was about to rain too.went for dessert back at marina square.more walking on heels.i think my feet hurts.bet jie's feet hurt badly too.her heels are way way higher den mine!

for pictures,go to www.lovestiramisu.multiply.com

that's all for now.and i tell myself.its time to start packing already.
busybusy week coming up.