Monday, July 14, 2008

i'm at ipswich already.
nothing much to blog about though.everything here is fine,i'm still trying to get use to everything,without my noisy family,my friends and much of all the nonsense.not that home sick yet,cos my dad is still here with me(: my room is big and spacious,weather is kinda cold in the morning and night,during the afternoon its cool for me.not much of a worry.
anyway,and thanks to those that rush down to the airport to send me off.thanks for all the gifts and wishes,thanks jeff for the badge but its a pity that i could not bring it over. ): it was an emotional send off though.told myself not to tear,but could'nt help it when my youngest sis and my maid started crying...yes.and lum,so bo sim OK.wanna hug you den your back face me.-.-and ly.LOL.when i am typing this i am like laughing,you said something along this line,''cannot hug,hug le will cry''.(er,dun hug den KISS meh???)hehe.and did i see yang sipei tearing?(or was it me?)
went to some places for sightseeing,but everything is like so different without the normal people.not much of laughters.i miss that.stuff here are way expensive.but their haviannas and surfing brands are freaking cheap(as in compared to singapore).
had my international students orientation today.lil did i imagine that one day,i would be an international students.hmmm,the students from singapore are like with their friends.everyone is like from temasek poly and me,the only engineering student doing business and from ngee ann too.tell me bout it.zzz.
another orientation for the BEL faculty tml.hope i will pull it through...

i realised something too.i am learning how to give my thanks for each and every day now.i guess it must be jeffery's influence.i am learning,slowly..