Saturday, October 11, 2008

Pathetic.

be who you are, and say what you feel, because the people who mind don't matter and the people who matter, don't mind.

whenever i go to riverlink,i would visit gloria jeans for my reg caramelatte.it never fails me to have a look at their board with meaningful quotes that touches me one way or another.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
a very slack day for me i should say.did grocery shopping with dilys this afternoon and caught a not-so-enjoyable movie with a couple of my housemates.walking to the cinema made me notice and realise some stuff.it seems like i can never have the right amount of fun everytime my heart is set out to enjoy; and i would not fit into the picture somehow.
the higher the expectation,the greater the disappointment.isnt it?

feeling a little emotional&upset now.cos of something i know i shouldnt even get affected by.
sometimes i wonder am i being the way i should be?being sensitive about things and getting all-so-agitated bout some nonsensical stuff.something i couldnt really understand myself would be making of joke out of one of my housemates and not being able to take it lightly when its played back at me.however,i am really thankful to them and those around me for being so understandable. (:
but i think for this time,we went too far didnt we?where is the trust i thought we had?
我要的安慰去了那里?

and i think,i am falling for it unknowingly.
its the last thing on my mind for now..