Saturday, November 15, 2008

i got like fucking scolded by that racist landlord again.like twice in two consecutive days.zzz.and this time,there were witness too.plus.i seriously did not even do anything.not even say.

okay.mabbe i did something.like stood with the humsuppers and said bye to div before he left?and she just had to come and say,"this is what i say about manners.atrocious."

and i just retaliated by,"why atrocious again?!"
but whatever,i am so not gonna communicate with her unless its really necessary.zzz.
and yeah,i am too lazy to go and screw her.but if she says that atrocious thing again,i am gonna go into full sarcasm mode.

try me,you biatch.

on the other hand,
EVNT2002 in another 5 hours...

i seriously po bi that i am able to pull through this paper.came down with this coughing fit and headache.i realised that whatever i have studied,i can't remember.

of course,i can't wait for it to end.when it ends,it means freedom.heh heh.
okay.not entirely,cos the reuslts are not out yet.but it means,i'm going home soon (:
and lotsa packing to be done.

i miss SG.like now.
i miss my family,my friends,my cousins!

i miss mac's brekkys;my hotcakes!
i miss tcc;my mighty joe young!
i miss chicken rice;
i miss thai food;my pineapple rice set and tom yum soup!
i miss swensens;my coit tower!

pink & bling party tonight at unilink.