Monday, August 17, 2009

Full of Thoughts.

Every single time when i read Charmaine's blog and realises that she is blogging bout my younger sister about how she disappoints us again and again,i can't help it but drop a few tears or even cry for that few minutes. Honestly, I have no idea what is in that 16 year old mind of hers. Everyone keeps on telling me that she will get past this stage, but when? O levels is lesser then dunno how many mths away and she is always saying that she is studying hard, putting in effort but you and I plus herself knows that she devotes all the time to that fucking guy. It just simply comes to a stage whereby I know that I cant even talk about him with her. It simply just piss me off like hell. So, to that guy-whoever what the hell your name is, just move off. fuck off.

Enough of this shite.
Speaking of enough. I dunno whether this is the drama season or what. All I know is that I do not want to be a part of it. But, sadly, unknowingly, I became a part of it and to tell you, I hate it. Why? cos' we're all friends and this kind of situation put us on a spot. Not me, not you, not her. It affects everyone. and at this point of time, when I want to talk to someone over the phone and stupid Optus is not allowing me to make calls, it makes me realise how much I do really miss the past, like when we were all so near each other, gossiping became part of our everyday life. Given now, even calling you makes me think twice on how you would react to this call, makes me think of how you would answer and whether you will give a shite about what I said..

I guess I have to grow out of this thing. This thing called Reliance.

Listening to: Howl- Love U