Sunday, October 26, 2008

i took the first step to try to make things right.and right now,i can do nothing but to wait.

i want everything to be alright.but it seems,its not getting any better,but getting aloads worst.
imagine from one to zero,from zero to nothing at all.

i want to be brave enough and hit it straight to the point but not beat around the bushes.it would be great if they are reading this and know who i am talking bout.

i cannot take it anymore.

if it makes you happy seeing me in this state,i got nothing much to say anymore.you should know how it feels.it happened to you before too.it made you troubled for a period of time didn't it?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
i dun see the need to be so sneaky.i know there is a better choice out there,tell me straight that you are interested too.or i should say,i know you were interested all along.dun talk to me about deals and plans anymore because the higher i hold my hopes,the greater i am going to fall.
so,just go,do whatever that deems fit.and leave me alone.

&trust me,i know.

fallen in and gotten out in time.and it hurts.
pls god,let things be better.or at least let me know what really happened.