Monday, October 27, 2008

sha la la

















Happy Birthday, Peiwen!
hope you had loads of fun with all of us.haha.and the unforgettable truth or dare. (:
thank you too.for talking sense into me.for being so 坦白with me.it made me see things clearer through others perspective.
----------------------------------------------------------
things seems to be better now.and i did not even realise that how my sensitivity towards things could make things worst and even make people distance themselves away from me.but really,after that talk.i feel better and of course,apologetic towards them for my actions.i will try to control my emotions.and i proud to say that i am learning.so,please dun lose faith in me as your friend,because i know,we do cherish this friendship of ours.(:
just as things are getting better,i seriously pray hard that nothing will affect me for now.and let everything go smoothly.no more tears,no more emotions.
i know, 感恩.
i am really thankful that my prayers were answered.and i will change for the better.
----------------------------------------------------------
full swing mode for exams?
not really.